The Strand Shopping Centre address is 73 The Hexagon, Bootle, Merseyside, L20 4SZ. The centre can be accessed by entrances along Washington Parade and Stanley Road.
Our award winning car park holds over 500 vehicles. The entrance is located on Vermont Way, just off Washington Parade with disabled car parking spaces are on level 5.
There are taxi ranks on Washington Parade and Stanley Road.
From the M57
- Take the M57, A580 and A5058 towards Breeze Hill/A5057 in Bootle
- Heading North on the M57, at junction 4, take the A580 exit to Bootle
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
- Use any lane to merge onto E Lancashire Rd/A580 via the ramp to Liverpool/Bootle continuing on the A580
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Queens Dr/Queens Drive Walton/A5058
- Continue to follow A5058
- Slight right onto Breeze Hill/A5058
- Continue along the A5057 to your destination
- Continue straight onto Breeze Hill/A5057
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Merton Rd/A5057
- Turn right onto Washington Parade
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on Washington Parade
- Strand Shopping Centre will be on your righ
- Head northeast on Tithebarn St/A5046 toward Hackins Hey
- Turn left onto Pall Mall/B5187
- Continue to follow Pall Mall
- Turn left onto Chadwick St
- Turn right onto Great Howard St/A565
- Continue to follow A565
- Continue on Strand Rd to your destination
- Turn right onto Strand Rd/A5057
- Continue straight onto Strand Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Washington Parade
- Strand Shopping Centre will be on your right
The bus station is located on Washington Parade with direct access into the shopping centre via lifts or escalators. Bus stops are also located outside the centres Stanley Road entrances.
For more information visit – www.merseytravel.gov.uk
The northern line has a direct link to Bootle New Strand station from Southport and Liverpool. From Ormskirk and Kirkby change at Sandhills and get the Southport train to Bootle New Strand.
Bootle New Strand station is a short walk from the centre on Washington Parade.
For more information visit – www.merseyrail.org